CLIMBING WORLD CUP
Climbing World Cup
THE MEN AND WOMEN FINALS ARE STILL PROGRAMMED TODAY AT 20h30.
Among the biggest worldwide climbing events, Chamonix Mont-Blanc is now registered as an inevitable stepand welcomes the climbing lead world cup.
Experience and ability with the Mont-Blanc as decor.
On an artificial structure, the climbing wall is put outside, at the foot of the Mont-Blanc. A common wish shared by the town of Chamonix and by organizers for that everybody can enjoy the amazing and rare panorama that offer the Mont-Blanc range.
Base camp in Chamonix : ambiance guaranteed !
In 2021, in order to respect the sanitary measures put in place by the French Governement, spectators will have to have ticket and a sanitary pass.
Climbing World Cup 2021
Sunday July 11th 2021 - place du Mont-Blanc
• 6 pm - 8 pm: Mountain film screening : "We traveled the Earth" and "Land of Ice"
Monday July 12th 2021
• 9:30 am - 4:30 pm: Lead World Cup Qualifications
• 7:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.: Women's Lead World Cup semi-finals
Tuesday July 13th 2021
• 10:00 am - 12:30 pm: Men's Lead World Cup semi-finals
• 6.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m .: Mountain film screening : "Between heaven and earth"
• 8:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m .: Lead World Cup Finals